[TYPO3-doc] Next documentation team meeting(s)

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Fri Oct 14 10:12:28 CEST 2011

Hi all,

During yesterday's meeting we agreed that is was better to have short
but frequent meetings rather than occasional long ones. The initial aim
is to meet every other week. Some also expressed the wish to have
several dates set ahead of time, in order to be able to reserve the time
in their agendas.

Based on this I have made proposals for the next three meetings in a
Doodle (in weeks 43, 45, 47):

http://www.doodle.com/8r4gwhqvi84mftsp

I have proposed a number of dates and times that suit me (being the team
leader), but I can imagine that this may not be suitable to all of you,
so please feel free to comment here and make counter-proposals.