[TYPO3-doc] Next Documentation Team meeting: Oct 13, 21:00 CET

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Thu Oct 13 19:12:12 CEST 2011

Hi all,

> According to the Doodle I started a while ago, I chose the date with the
> most votes. Thus our next meeting (or first of a new kind of meetings)
> will take place on:
>
> Thursday October 13, at 21:00 CET
>
> We will use the Big Blue Button server as a web conference platform. I
> haven't yet started a meeting myself, so I need to find out a bit more
> about it, but I'll post the details here.

As a reminder, the meeting will take place tonight at 21:00 CEST. You're
welcome to join even if you haven't announced yourself beforehand, but
it would be nice if you could drop a short note here just so that we can
expect you ;-)

We will try out the new, development Big Blue Button server:

http://dev.bigbluebutton.typo3.org/bigbluebutton/typo3/start.jsp?action=invite&meetingID=Documentation+Team+Meeting

If that should not work, we'll fall back to the "old" one:

http://bigbluebutton.typo3.org/bigbluebutton/api/join?meetingID=Documentation+Team%27s+meeting&fullName=Documentation+Team&password=mp&checksum=8fc7aa529a13c99efadc0279546d5af00e7a2d26