[TYPO3-doc] Requests for styling of documentation

Lwam Berhane berhane at punkt.de
Mon Oct 10 16:47:25 CEST 2011

Hi!

For a documentation project I already designed a few admonition graphics
which are missing. If you are interested I would give them to you!
format is svg and i think they are fitting by colour and appearance.

best regards, Lwam

--
Gruß Lwam Berhane

punkt.de GmbH               TYPO3-Internet-Dienstleistungen-Beratung
Kaiserallee 13a             Tel.: 0721 9109-0  Fax: -100
76133 Karlsruhe             info at punkt.de    http://punkt.de/
AG Mannheim 108285          Gf: Jürgen Egeling