[TYPO3-doc] Screenshots how to indikate that somethink from the screenshot is missing?

Martin Bless m.bless at gmx.de
Thu Oct 6 18:29:52 CEST 2011

Hello Ines,

>I mailed with Christopher and we agreed that i should be possible to cut
>screenshots in pieces.

reading the thread til today I'm afraid I haven't understood what it's
about.

I've gotten used to this procedure:
I use Hardcopy from hardcopy.de as screenshot tool on Windows. It's
very capable. Mostly I only use one function:

At keypress I get a rectangular crosshair marker that lets me choose
an arbitrary region. It even captures tooltips and fills the mouse
pointer in.

The screenhot is place into the clipboard and additionally directly
into a folder "screenshots" as <number>.png. Very often I go directly
into my mailer Thunderbird and "paste" the picture. I'm documenting a
lot this way and my customers are enthusiastic!

I *could* open hardcopy as well and do annotations and so on. But I
find this little step is already much too time consuming.

Instead I work normally, point to the item of interest with the mouse,
screenshoot only that region and paste the image into the mail.

That's fast and I'm enjoying it.

I almost *never* make a screenshot of the whole screen.

greetings ...

Martin

--
Martin Bless - http://mbless.de
Reliable TYPO3 freelancer living in Münster (Westf.), Germany