[TYPO3-doc] Converting OpenOffice documents

Philipp Gampe typo3.lists at philippgampe.info
Sat Oct 1 02:28:36 CEST 2011

Martin Bless wrote:

> Good evening everybody,
>
> I need to share some happiness! Have a look at:
> http://mbless.de/4us/typo3-oo2rest/doc_tut_editors/

Looks really good already.

> A little different, but not bad either:
> http://mbless.de/4us/typo3-oo2rest/doc_official_documentation_template/

I like that too ... however the table seems to be a mess to me. It uses far
do many '-' and '='.

> Well, I didn't really expect this to work but I had to try:
> http://mbless.de/4us/typo3-oo2rest/doc_core_tsref/

That had to be expected. I think those large documentation tables (TSref,
TSconfig) will make the most trouble.

I am glad that the normal text like manuals work out that good.

Regarding TS tables, I think we will need to define a own reSt plugin. At
least it should be possible to crosslink between TS properties.
I did not have a look into it, but I expect it not to be too hard.

> The starting point of this collection of stuff:
> http://mbless.de/4us/typo3-oo2rest/

Thanks for sharing.

Best regards
--