[TYPO3-doc] Reviewing the new Template Building Tutorial

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Thu Nov 24 21:27:43 CET 2011

Hi all,

Christopher has made huge progress on the new template building
tutorial. The first draft is complete and all screenshots are done. Now
Christopher would like one or more persons to review this draft and
check if everything is understandable. You should especially try to
place yourself in the position of someone beginning with TYPO3, who
should have been through the Getting Started and the TypoScript in 45
minutes tutorials, but without more knowledge than this.

The tutorial is in the wiki for now:

http://wiki.typo3.org/Template_Building_Tutorial

Please announce yourself here if you're interested in reviewing this
manual and Christopher will get in touch with you.

Many, many thanks to Christopher for having tackled this beast. I'm very
happy that we should soon be able to offer to the community a
replacement for the outdated Modern Template Building tutorial.