[TYPO3-doc] ConTeXt: A TeX macro package

Martin Bless m.bless at gmx.de
Fri Nov 11 11:38:01 CET 2011

There is a posting [1] of Alli Quaknaa (11 Nov 00:27) in gmane.org
[2]. He describes something like this:

- When using rst2latex tweaking the LaTeX source by hand usually takes
to much time.

- There is something like a macro frontend to LaTeX named "ConTeXt"
[3]. Alli likes this.

- He is thinking of creating a "rst2context" writer for ReST.

I tried to encourage him to go that way!

That's one of the advantages of this documentation format: we are not
alone and we don't have to develop everything ourselves.

Have a good day ...

Martin

[1] http://article.gmane.org/gmane.text.docutils.user/6477
[2] http://news.gmane.org/gmane.text.docutils.user