[TYPO3-doc] Please GIT me on track

Xavier Perseguers xavier at typo3.org
Thu Nov 10 08:52:38 CET 2011

Hi,

>> Once my commit gets "in", the repository will "work" as we expect it
>> to work :)
>
> I wonder what LaTex resource / expert we have around... I did some LaTex
> too long ago to really give valuable feedback.

I merged it into the repository. Don't need to have much more feedback
than what I got. I took Philippe Gampe's and Francois' comments into
account.

Team members working with HTML and Sphynx, please put your
templates/scripts/... into repository with a corresponding structure.

Once the "initial work" gets in, we can further enhance the templates
with actual change reviews.

Xavier Perseguers
Release Manager TYPO3 4.6

TYPO3 .... inspiring people to share!