[TYPO3-doc] thanks to the doc team!!!

Stefano Cecere scecere at krur.com
Wed Nov 9 19:45:21 CET 2011

thank you Francois for explaining all the situation.

actually, by "resources" i didn't really mean "Money"..
i should have used the term "care, attention"

for example to not release any stable version without all the docs updated.
not allow extension in TER without minimal docs
ask every developer who has budget, to invest at least 15% (?) of the time
in writing good quality (and english ;) docs

see my point? it's mostly no about money!

for my part: i'm trying to keep updated all the italian translations and
overview the Extbase book

good work!
ciao
stefano