[TYPO3-doc] DocBook: Deciding on output structure

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Wed May 4 08:46:29 CEST 2011

Hi,

>> It's tricky with the version/language part. Should it be
>> >  language/version or version/language?
> Yeah, good point. I don't know. Other opinions // how do others do it?

I haven't actively search for examples, but at least CouchDB (since you
pointed me to their guide in another thread) have chosen version/language.

Anyway I don't think that it's so important. Either way seems fine. What
is more important IMO is that we have rewrite rules on the final site
that make it possible to skip "en" and "current" and get straight to the
latest version of a manual in the default language. I don't know if we
can achieve this, but we should keep it in mind.