[TYPO3-doc] Explaining Customization for TYPO3 DocBook Schema

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Tue Jun 21 08:54:33 CEST 2011

Hi Tom,

Thanks for the detailed posting. Indeed nothing really new compared to
our previous discussions, but better laid out and explained.

> What do you think? Hope to hear from you! :-)

I'm not sure that anyone already did such a work, but it would of course
be great to hear from them. I really agree with all the points you
mention and with the current restrictions introduced in the schema. I
also agree that this will be an iterative process. It would already be
interesting to check with the FLOW3 team how their manual fits these
restrictions (you mentioned in another thread that it was not a 100% fit).

So if anyone has an input on this, speak up! :-)