[TYPO3-doc] DocBook: Inline comments (an idea)

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Thu Jun 16 15:37:10 CEST 2011

Hi,

> What do you think? I find this really clever. Not a top priority to
> implement, but worth keeping in mind when we turn to commenting.

Thanks Fabien and Philipp for your enthusiastic feedback. Implementing
such a feature raises some hairy technical questions (not about the
actual UI, but about how to actually link comments to paragraphs when
the document structure changes), so we'll see what happens. Anyway, as
said, it can be implemented at a later point, so we're keeping the focus
on the DocBook migration proper first. More on that coming very soon :-)