[TYPO3-doc] Share font

Susanne Moog typo3 at susannemoog.de
Fri Jan 28 12:56:52 CET 2011

On 28.01.2011 10:19, François Suter wrote:
> Hi all,
>
>> I will make a try (probably tomorrow) and come back with instructions
>> for updating existing documentation.
>
> I made two variants, one with Share Bold (with some smaller titles in
> Share Regular) and one with only Share Regular:
>
> http://d.pr/Kesx
> http://d.pr/QMjp
>
> I'm not going to say anything in order to avoid influencing your
> opinion. What's your favorite variant?

hm, hard. I like the regular with the bigger headlines (like chapter and
next level heading) but for me it's looking to indistinctive for the
smaller headline like lower level heading and "smallest heading". The
bold is for me a bit "too much" for the big headlines.

Thx for your work!

susanne

--
What's worth the price is always worth the fight
Every second counts 'cause there's no second try

TYPO3 Core Team Member