[TYPO3-doc] font problem in OpenOffice docs

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Fri Feb 11 16:27:18 CET 2011

Hi Stefano,

You're right, I think I forgot to more widely distribute the information
about the used fonts. It can be found here:

http://wiki.typo3.org/DocTeam/Using_the_official_template#Fonts

> do we really need to distribute the .sxw files?

Currently we have to package the .swx files, because it's these that get
transformed into HTML. The plan is to migrate to DocBook this year, SXW
format should become obsolete then (although it may be preserved for
extension developers who don't want to learn DocBook).

> all developers just need the .pdf ones! or not?

I agree. Using PDFs is much better, because they are lighter, quicker to
open and faster to search in.