[TYPO3-doc] Official documentation moved to TYPO3 wiki

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Thu Feb 10 23:34:05 CET 2011

Hi all,

There was no real reason for the information about the official
documentation to exist in the Forge wiki of the related project rather
than in the TYPO3 wiki, ever since the official documentation effort
merged with the DocTeam (as was appropriate).

So you will now find all the information there:

http://wiki.typo3.org/DocTeam/Official_Documentation

The structure has slightly changed from the Forge wiki, but you should
find your way around. All the information has been preserved, except for
some obsolete bits. I added some new stuff (or simply structured it
better). I especially added information for translators.