[TYPO3-doc] Preserving the Documentation_Update_Process page in the wiki?

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Thu Feb 10 21:47:36 CET 2011

Hi all,

A long time ago I created a page in the wiki to follow up on which core
manuals were released:

http://wiki.typo3.org/Documentation_Update_Process

I quite forgot about it, but not Christopher who has faithfully
maintained it, and added a note about it in the release processes [1]:

<quote>
add the released version to the "wiki page 'Documentation Update
Process'": http://wiki.typo3.org/Documentation_Update_Process.
</quote>

In the meantime I created another page, with a more global overview:

http://wiki.typo3.org/DocTeam/Official_Documentation_Maintenance

which is more informative. What do you think about removing the old page
(Documentation Update Process)?

[1] http://wiki.typo3.org/DocTeam/Official_Documentation_Work_Processes
(as announced, this is the page moved to the TYPO3 wiki)