[TYPO3-doc] IMPORTANT: restructuring the current official documentation SVN repository

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Thu Feb 10 20:54:37 CET 2011

Hi all,

I will do some moving around in the official documentation SVN
repository a bit later tonight. Indeed all sub-projects should adopt the
structure necessary for translations, which introduces an additional
level keyed to the language (i.e. the extension + the language, except
for default). Look at the structure of TS45 as an example:

https://svn.typo3.org/TYPO3v4/Documentation/doc_tut_ts45/

I will rearrange the repository for all manuals while I'm at it.

So don't be surprised if your local copy is a bit askew next time you
update ;-)