[TYPO3-doc] Share font

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Fri Feb 4 14:15:12 CET 2011

Hi all,

> As you may have read [1], the Share font - the official TYPO3 font face
> - is officially available in its entirety. There's nothing to hold us
> back anymore from using it in the official documentation, in replacement
> of Gillius n°2. While the latter is very nice, it's only right that the
> official documentation should use the official font (wow, that's a lot
> of "official", isn't it?).

We discussed this topic again yesterday evening during the Documentation
Team's conference call and we decided that it's not worth effort
changing the current template now. It's much better to invest our time
moving to DocBook as soon as possible. New templates will be needed
anyway and it will be a good time to start using the Share font then.