[TYPO3-doc] Thank you everyone!

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Fri Dec 23 17:36:30 CET 2011

Hi all,

The year draws to a close and it's a good opportunity to look back on
what was achieved. It's not needed to go into full details to know that
2011 was an exceptional year for the TYPO3 documentation. We updated
many manuals, created new ones, made good progress on migrating to a new
documentation format, got an official API reference site, and
rejuvenated the wiki with some new stuff, in particular the long-awaited
single sign-on with typo3.org. And I certainly forget some more stuff.

How's that for an amazing year?

I wish to heartily thank all of those who contributed to these numerous
achievements. You're a great team!

Merry Christmas to all. Peace and happiness for 2012.