[TYPO3-doc] Can I help with Dutch (NL) TYPO3 documentation?

Hans Olthoff hans at alternet.nl
Tue Dec 20 09:54:47 CET 2011

Hi all,

My name is Hans Olthoff and several yeras ago I worked on the Dutch version
of the Getting Started and MTB manuals.
Futhermore I developed specific TYPO3 training materials for our company
and started education people in the Netherlands.

At that time there was no Documentation Team, so I just asked Kasper what
to do and translated the manuals.
So although I have some experience in translating and explaining TYPO3, I
think I need some explanation and help in how the Documentation Team works.

As I already translated the Getting Started and MTB, I can work on that
again, but I am looking for the best way to proceed.
I can go to forge.typo3.org and copy the latest English doc and start from
there, but if someone has other suggestions, please let me know.

--

Met vriendelijke groet, med venlig hilsen, mit freundlichen Grüßen, kind
regards, voulez vous acceptez nos salutations les plus distingués?

Hans Olthoff

alterNET Internet BV  -- wir leben TYPO3 --
Archimedesstraat 2
3316 AB Dordrecht
www.alternet.nl

T.078 635 1200
F.0848 34 9697
KvK nr.: 23092865

   - volg ons op: Twitter <http://www.twitter.com/alternetnl/>,
Facebook<http://nl-nl.facebook.com/pages/alterNET-Internet-Solutions/211977582155010>
   , LinkedIn<http://www.linkedin.com/company/alternet-internet-bv?trk=fc_badge>,
   en YouTube <http://www.youtube.com/user/alterNETnl>
   - nieuwe projecten online:  http://www.huurcommissie.nl/
   - alterNET lanceert SOLR Enterprise Search voor
TYPO3<http://www.alternet.nl/alternet-lanceert-apache-solr-as-a-service/>

=> ontvang onze nieuwsbrief en blijf op de hoogte van ontwikkelingen op het
gebied van TYPO3, internationale domeinen en zoekmachine marketing:
http://www.alternet.nl/actie/nieuwsbrief-aanvragen/

Dit bericht is verstuurd vanaf mijn Cray supercomputer.

Disclaimer:
This message (including any of its attachments) may contain confidential
and/or privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient,
please notify the sender immediately by e-mail or telephone +31 (0)78
6351200 and delete this message from your system. Any disclosure,
distribution, copying or printing of this message is strictly prohibited
unless otherwise stated. You are advised to carry out a virus scan before
opening any attachments as we do not accept any liability whatsoever for
any damage sustained as a result of any software viruses.

! Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail !