[TYPO3-doc] Choosing dates for the next team meetings

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Wed Dec 7 19:01:35 CET 2011

Hi,

> Following yesterday's team meeting, here's the Doodle for choosing the
> next dates:
>
> http://www.doodle.com/kumhfzd5q57z4ics

I was a bit late in following up with this, obviously we're not going to
meet tomorrow. The next dates for the team meeting will be:

- Thursday, December 15, 2011 at 21:00 CET
- Thursday, January 16, 2012 at 21:00 CET

If you plan to participate, you can still register yourself in the
Doodle, just so we know whom to expect. But you are also free to join at
the last minute.