[TYPO3-doc] DocBook: Build Chain / Rendering Pipeline

Michael Bakonyi m.bakonyi at civit.de
Tue Apr 26 09:03:37 CEST 2011

Am 25.04.2011 um 10:57 schrieb Fabien Udriot:

> I understand... Having user contributions is a really interesting feature to have. I already heard that idea a couple of time. Thinking of php.net, I just find so many answers to my problem within the comments. Let make it happen!

Don't hit me now ;) ... but I got in touch with Drupal the last days ... On their site all registered users can directly change the documentation at least for extension manuals. Changings get reviewed before taking effect so there's also a quality control in the process integrated. I just wanted to mention that as a point to think about it as this could boost the actuality of the TYPO3 documentation. Maybe it's too much effort to implement such a feature regarding the DocBook-renderings but it might be worse to think about it in a silent moment. ;) I think it's important to give the community the possibilty to be involved as easy as possible and doing just one click to participate in the documentation-progress could easily lead to such a "my work is welcome"-feeling.

If you think it's worse to think about this issue it should better be moved to a separate thread. Otherwise just ignore this post. ;)

Cheers,
Michael

--
civit