[TYPO3-doc] DocBook: id attributes naming scheme

Sebastian Kurfürst sebastian at typo3.org
Wed Apr 20 10:15:13 CEST 2011

Hey François,

>> 3) Automatically PREFIX ID attributes:
> This is a good idea, but how can it be achieved? Some kind of
> post-commit hook in the repo?
For now I'd do it by hand, not using a post-commit hook, f.e. something
like "phing tool.prefixIds" and then manually review the changes with
"git diff" and then commit.

But this is for sure the most complex task, and I'll have to check how
to write back files using XSLT, or if using a separate PHP script for
that is needed.

And I imagine something like "phing check" which will run a bunch of
automated tests on the book.

Greets,
Sebastian