[TYPO3-doc] Small improvements to official documentation template

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Mon Sep 20 22:23:12 CEST 2010

Hi,

> Other than that this template is becoming fun to work with? No. :-)

Glad that you enjoy it :-)

> Did you test it with the TER manual renderer? [1]
>
> [1] http://ter.steffenkamper.info/index.php?id=16

I hadn't yet. I just made a quick test. It's not so bad, because the use
of header hasn't changed, so the document's structure is ok. Of course
the new styles are missing, but that's normal. The rendering process
will have to be updated so that new styles are preserved and rendered as
classes and - of course - the CSS will have to be completed too.

I know that this represents some work too. I expect the first few
manuals to be released with the new template to be rendered improperly
for a while. We'll just try to keep that period as short as possible.
It's also an opportunity to correct some bugs in the rendering process,
for example the handling of code samples.