[TYPO3-doc] Small improvements to official documentation template

Daniel Bruessler danielb at typo3.org
Sun Sep 19 23:55:38 CEST 2010

Hello François,

I hope I'm not critizising too much. It's about the first page: It's
nice too see that it's TYPO3 and the logo is nice - but why that big and
why in two lines? In the moment it looks like it's THE manual about
TYPO3 with the subtitle "Core API". If you take "a real book" in your
hands you always have the title and the subtitle below the title. The
subtitle is usually an explanation of the title. In our case: "Core API"
seems to be an explanation of the title "TYPO3".

To be consistent with the schema of all pages it would be nice if it
would fit in one line: TYPO3_WITH_LOGO MANUAL_TITLE

The longest manual-titles would be these:
- TYPO3 Details of Static Templates
- TYPO3 TYPO3 Coding Guidelines
- TYPO3 TypoScript Syntax and In-depth Study

You wrote about the idea having the Logo in black&white on all following
pages. I might be OK, because that's seeable since a while on
www.typo3.org -- but IMHO it looks very fresh and TYPO3 is always very
fresh. The colors of the logo expresh the freshness of this great CMS.

Cheers!
Daniel