[TYPO3-doc] Small improvements to official documentation template

Daniel Bruessler danielb at typo3.org
Fri Sep 10 00:05:54 CEST 2010

Hello Hermann,

good to see it comparable.

If you close the eyes a bit and just look at the text for a whole minute
without reading it #5 is very good:
Your eyes "jump" directly to the keywords on the left side and then you
see two others: "Syntax" and "Example".

=> IMHO #5 is the version to find the information very fast, even if one
is tired a bit. The header doesn't take too much attraction now.

Cheers!
Daniel