[TYPO3-doc] Small improvements to official documentation template

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Tue Sep 7 09:12:27 CEST 2010

Hi,

> oh - that's too chaotic. The left margin of the text shouldn't change
> that much. The Header should directly but on top of the normal text --
> I'm shure this is one of the design pattern.

Actually I looked from several books and manuals from various
projects/publishers and it's about evenly split: half of them have
layouts as I'm proposing now and half of them are all flush left.

So now we have one positive and one negative opinion. We need more! :-)

> The large margin for the special texts with the icons are very good. So
> this is clearly something different. And it's good that the icons are big.

Good.

> Missing: Good, when also the source-code has an icon. The most books
> have an icon for sourcecode / example-code.

It could be good indeed. I can make a try especially when using
OpenOffice frames. Otherwise I would try not to abuse of icons, because
it's a pain to layout properly in OpenOffice (which means increased
risks of inconsistent layouts).