[TYPO3-doc] Review of doc_core_skinning

Fabien Udriot fudriot at omic.ch
Sun Sep 5 18:09:11 CEST 2010

Hi,

Thanks all for you appreciated input. I have taken your remarks into consideration. Here is a second
go.

- Status *OK*: $GLOBALS['TBE_STYLES'] has been set (Steffen)

- Status *OK*: added an appendix about the Icon Reference (Steffen). I put it as last chapter as I
don't know how to add Appendix with OpenOffice properly

- Status *OK*: updated text according to Martin's remarks (Martin)

- Status *OK*: revamped screenshot with new coding guide line (François)

- Status *Needs feedback*: update the style according to new template (François)

As a call out box, I was hesitating between "Official documentation" and "Core Manual". I was
incline towards "Core Manual" as it deals mainly with Core issues...

What else should be changed regarding the styles? It comes across to me to be quite similar.

@françois: two more things:

1. In the screenshot guide lines, tt is missing what font colour should be used. I assume blue
(#0066FF = rgb(0, 102, 255)), but it may be worth to mention it.
http://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3v4-documentation/wiki/Screenshots

2. in the official template, there is no table example. It could be a good idea to give one as
example to illustrate the styles to be set.

Cheers,

Fabien