[TYPO3-doc] Review of doc_core_skinning

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Wed Sep 1 13:31:17 CEST 2010

Hi Fabien,

> Documentation about the CSS Guildlines / TYPO3 Skinning has been updated
> to reflect the latest changes in the Core. Basically, chapter "Sprite
> generation" and "Icon API" have been revamped besides an overall refresh.

Thanks for your huge work on this! I haven't read it yet, but I second
Steffen's remarks.

On top of that - as you may have seen while reading this list - there's
a new template for official documentation. doc_core_skinning being a new
document, it would be a shame not to use it.

You can find the template in the related Forge project:

http://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3v4-official_template

Please use this for your document. If you have any questions about the
use of that template, feel free to contact me directly or ask questions
here.

Also mind that we have rules for screenshots:

http://forge.typo3.org/projects/typo3v4-documentation/wiki/Screenshots

Try to adhere to them as closely as possible (not everything is settled
yet, but it's already a good reference).