[TYPO3-doc] Tip: import style in OpenOffice.org

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Mon Oct 11 20:54:05 CEST 2010

Hi,

> Just to mention a tip I have found to import / update the styles from
> the *new* documentation template into an old file in a very swift manner.
>
> This should be saving some time:

Interesting, but you still need to move the content to a new file based
on the template so that you have the proper cover page, right? I'm not
sure how this is helpful in this case.

On the other hand this will be very useful if we make changes to the
template, as it will make it easy to bring those changes into existing
documents.