[TYPO3-doc] Redefining the missions of the Documentation Team

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Fri May 28 18:14:15 CEST 2010

Hi,

> Thanks for all the feedback. I have prepared a v2 which should normally
> contain all your remarks unless I missed something. As I explained, it
> was always meant for the mission list to be as short as possible, but
> followed with some explanations. v2 includes that part too.

Few comments and I think we have pretty much reached a consensus, so I
would like to move ahead with this topic. Basically, I would like to use
this content to replace the "Goals" section in the DocTeam's page in the
wiki:

http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/DocumentationTeam

Is that ok with everyone?

On top of that, I would like to publish that on typo3.org too, in that page:

http://typo3.org/teams/documentation-team/

but this requires a bit of discussion before as we need to decide what
to do with the existing content of that page. What I propose is the
following:

1) I would like to remove the current introduction, except for the link
to the DocTeam's page on Forge

2) I would move the milestones listing to a page inside the current
page, which I would call "Projects". It is an opportunity to update this
content anyway, as it doesn't seem very "fresh" to me.

What do you think?

When all that is done, I'll proceed with writing a news about that.