[TYPO3-doc] Name of the T3DD10-project?

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Thu May 27 19:18:20 CEST 2010

Daniel Bruessler schrieb am 23.05.2010 17:59:

> What do you prefer to name the project?
>
> In the moment it's
> "TYPO3.org - Online TSRef"
> and the (very long) link is
> http://wiki.typo3.org/wiki/TYPO3.org_-_Online_TSRef
>
> and it belongs to the "TYPO3.org"-Team, what we NOT are, we're the
> Documentation Team.
>
> But it tells the people that we want to put it online officially on a
> subdomain of typo3.org -- what we can do after T3DD10.
>
> So what's the best name?
> a) "TYPO3.org - Online TSRef" (just a header-change to DocTeam)
> b) "Online TSRef"
> c) "Official Online TSRef"
> d) (...)

Wasn't the TSref always "online" (as a typo3.org documentation)...? You
miss to describe what the project is about, assuming everybody knows
what you are talking about.

My guess is that it is about making the TSref information available in a
machine parseable format which can then be the basis of the "new TSref"
on typo3.org, right? Later also use the information for other purposes
maybe (eclipse plugin? t3editor? ...)

So why not be more generic?

   TypoScript Manual
or TypoScript API