[TYPO3-doc] TypoScript reference

Francois Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Sun Mar 28 16:42:20 CEST 2010

Hi,

> So if i have some spare time, i would try to create such an file and put
> it into the wiki page?
>
> http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/TYPO3.org_-_Online_TSRef

I think we have a very good basis now. I would add the following:

- each property must have a unique ID (this may seem obvious, but does
not appear in the specs)

- the data type must include a way to replace the property in it's
context and here I would like to have a list of these. Off the top of my
head I would say we have:
-- data types
-- functions
-- top-level objects
-- content objects
-- GIFBUILDER objects
-- MENU objects
-- conditions (maybe)
-- furthermore there are objects which are actually subobjects of other
objects (like TMENUITEM with regard to TMENU)

- IMO it would be good to have a notion of group (several properties
could belong to the same group, for example JS-related properties of the
PAGE object), which could help improve the display. Of course, such an
information could easily be added later.