[TYPO3-doc] TypoScript reference

Daniel Bruessler danielb at typo3.org
Thu Mar 11 23:20:03 CET 2010

Hello Stephan,

yes :-)

we can start in text-mode, without drawing the domain-model.

When we just focus on TSref, we could start like this:

Comment: Steffen Kamper has written an extension for this
=> so users can add comments to a chapter e.g for HMENU

RatingDomain: Extension of Dmitry

TsRef: a TSref expression e.g. imgResource.file.width = 200

DataTypesList: an array of entries. name + Examples + Comments +
DefaultValues -- e.g. imgResource

FunctionsList: an array of entries. name + Examples + Comments +
DefaultValues -- e.g. stdWrap

ObjectsList: an array of entries. name + Examples + Comments +
DefaultValues -- e.g. IMAGE

If everything would be an object it would take to much memory to view a
big TypoScript-Snippet

What's bad, what's good?

Cheers!
Daniel