[TYPO3-doc] stable URI-paths in the wiki

Daniel Bruessler danielb at typo3.org
Mon Mar 8 21:40:57 CET 2010

Hello Francois,

ah - that's interesting :-) It would be very good to make comments
possible. Like Kasper had developed once - I think it was 2002 when the
feature went away because of performance-problems.

php.net has several mirror-servers for the documentation. We have
mirror-severs for the ext-download.

Is it possible to use one or two servers just for the manuals + comments
+ snippets + rating?

Cheers!
Daniel