[TYPO3-doc] stable URI-paths in the wiki

Martin Holtz typo3ng_2009 at martinholtz.de
Mon Mar 8 15:19:41 CET 2010

Hi Daniel,

> Martin you raised several times now the problem that paths shall never
> change - and I cared about this now.
great!

> =>
> Now I just cared for that pages what are in the searchengine-indexes.
> 6000 results with the prefix "/index.php", and many for the TSref
> without prefix. And there is the link from the manual.sxw what links to
> /doc_template
makes sense

> # (!) this is the best path because this tells what it is: pages in a wiki
> http://wiki.typo3.org/wiki/De:TSref/stdWrap#case
> http://wiki.typo3.org/wiki/Fr:TSref/stdWrap#case
> http://wiki.typo3.org/wiki/De:TSref/45MinutesTypoScript
> http://wiki.typo3.org/wiki/TSref/stdWrap#case
> http://wiki.typo3.org/wiki/doc_template#tags
> http://wiki.typo3.org/wiki/Main_Page
> http://wiki.typo3.org/wiki/De:Main_Page
> http://wiki.typo3.org/wiki/Jp:Main_Page
many thanks!

I really like it - and there is no need to change my signature:)
I think, it is really important to have stable urls - especially because
there were so many links broken.

So, if we get a similar solution for typo3.org/documentation/* that
would be perfect. But afaik thats not up to you Daniel?

thanks,
martin
--
Martin Holtz - elemente websolutions http://www.elemente-websolutions.ms