[TYPO3-doc] TypoScript reference

Stephan Petzl spetzl at gmx.at
Fri Mar 5 10:33:22 CET 2010

Francois Suter schrieb:
> What do you think about this?

good points!
lately we were thinking about restructuring the tsref-xml a little bit,
because of some issues. would be a good idea to think about the whole
concept again before we start to do this...

i'm up to any suggestions...
To start the discussion: what speaks against the use of our xml in the
current schema? what would we have to extend/move/simplify/whatever?

another thing is that we really should give users the possibility to add
comments and snippets to the tsref (like on php.net)

as tobias said, i developed such a tool some time ago, but it was
definitely to early for that, and i really forgot about some important
aspects of maintaining and publishing tsref.

--
Best Regards
Stephan Petzl