[TYPO3-doc] A vision for the TYPO3 documentation - new tags

Daniel Bruessler danielb at typo3.org
Thu Mar 4 10:23:27 CET 2010

Hello,

I made my mind how to mange the document-type easily.

We could use the tag-feature of OpenOffice. People already use it - they
have e.g. "forAdmins" as keyword.

If we provide a keyword for the manual-type people also can use that.
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Doc_template#brainstorming-newTags

We just have to care about the problem that the keywords shouldn't get
complicated. Should we provide a tool on
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Doc_template to generate the right
keyword-list for a manual-editor?

=>

So it's possible to add an icon before the manual and every
document-editor DOES KNOW best by himself/herself what the correct type is.

For the official manuals WE do decide what type we choose. We would just
use the same mechanism like the others.

I think we AND the non-official document-editors should use the same
features because so the whole community can care for the documentation :-)

Cheers!
Daniel

--
== DocTeam ==
Want to help? Just see what topics you're interested in and join us!

:: Daniel Bruessler - Emilienstr. 10 - 90489 Nuernberg