[TYPO3-doc] A vision for the TYPO3 documentation - candidate icons

bernd wilke t3ng at pi-phi.tk
Tue Mar 2 16:07:50 CET 2010

Am Tue, 02 Mar 2010 01:06:18 +0100 schrieb Daniel Bruessler:

> Hello,
>
> I found some SVG images and played a bit with Inkscape - these are the
> first candidates now to use as icons for the manual-types core-manual/
> tutorial/ guide.
>
> The text-fonts and arrows are inspired by a HeadFirst book :-)
>
> => What would you choose of them?
> http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/DocTeam/New_vision#Icons

looking at those icons I thought: there are information on different
media. especially video-tutorials. those might be represented in this
icon-family.
therefore don't use the video-icon (10) for text/image-documentation.
and there might be slide-shows/ presentations.

I'm no designer, but is it possible to combine the TYPO3-logo with the
(colored) media? icon on screen, icon on top of spreadsheet, icon on
cover, ...
having an icon inside an icon.

bernd
--