[TYPO3-doc] CSH in current trunk

Philipp Gampe typo3.list at philippgampe.info
Fri Jun 18 18:11:17 CEST 2010

On Mon, 14 Jun 2010 08:40:36 +0200, François Suter wrote:

>> Where is the pagetree from? Is it available as an .t3d file? Or should
>> a use the pagetree delivered with the new quickstart package as a base
>> for the screenshots. I would go for the last option.
>
> Better ;-)
>
> I have faced the same problem in the some manuals. I think the idea of
> using the page tree from the introduction package is the right one
> indeed.

I start working now ... there quite a lot of them ... properly 200-300. I
start with core and then page.
If I get done till Saturday evening, I'll post it as RFC, otherwise this
will (hopefully) be included in 4.4.1.
I won't change any text, because this require new labels and would end up
in a mass (all translations would have to be redone).

Best regards
Phil