[TYPO3-doc] Table layout bug in Core API

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Fri Jun 18 09:07:38 CEST 2010

Hi,

> In the table describing the various display error settings ("The table
> below shows which values can be set by the user and which are set by
> TYPO3") the second row ("no match") and the last row ("no match") are
> misplaced. 4 empty cells to the left are needed. Maybe a rendering problem?

It's very likely a rendering issue indeed. I checked the OpenOffice
version and it's fine, but it uses merged table cells, which the
rendering process is probably unable to handle.

Could you report the issue here:

http://forge.typo3.org/projects/show/extension-ter_doc_html

please?

I hope one day we will have time to improve this rendering process... :-/