[TYPO3-doc] TSref stdWrap table bug

Ernesto Baschny [cron IT] ernst at cron-it.de
Tue Jan 19 12:28:23 CET 2010

Francois Suter schrieb:
> Hi,
>
>> So the new cropHTML was inserted in the wrong place. As the processing
>> order matters for the end result, and this is also noted at the top of
>> the table, we should fix this.
>
> Well spotted.
>
>> Maybe also note in the cropHTML documentation that if using this
>> property, the "crop" property should not be used, as this will break the
>> end result again.
>
> Added.
>
> Correction and addition committed to documentation SVN trunk.

Just for our information, when will this update be released to typo3.org?

I think it would be cool to have minor releases containing those little
updates to the text, instead of only once after each major release. Of
course not on every update (like this one), but each 2 months or so we
could review the changes if it is worth to make the update.

Cheers,
Ernesto