[TYPO3-doc] Doktype description

Patrick Gaumond patrick.gaumond-nospam at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 18 19:24:46 CET 2010

Is this still not centralized in the documentation ?

http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=6535

I didn't found basic Doktype list in Inside T3, API, TSref,TSconfig.
Could be a good idea to add it to Inside TYPO3 or TSconfig.

Standard = 1
Advanced =2
External URL = 3
Shortcut = 4
Not in menu = 5
Backend User Section = 6
Mountpoint = 7
Spacer = 199
SysFolder = 254
Recycler = 255

My "Documentation bug report" is 3 years old but a quick search didn't
show this centralized in the TYPO3 documentation. Or am I wrong?

The list should be updated with :

Advanced = 2 (Prior to version 4.2, now Standard contains fields from
the old "advanced")
Not in menu= 5 (Replaced with a checklist in version 4.1 ???)

Patrick