[TYPO3-doc] Place a link to "Getting started" on the downloads page

Steffen Gebert steffen at steffen-gebert.de
Wed Dec 29 12:22:31 CET 2010

Hi Francois,

could you please place a link on t3o download page to the Getting
Started tutorial?

http://typo3.org/download/packages/
I think it's hard for newbies to find this ultimate and comprehensive
tutorial and all the "How to upgrade" / "Installation" instructions in
the version matrix are really outdated.

I already found your report that the IP should link to the manual [1]. I
really hope that they integrate this link soon - however, that's for the
lucky people already having survived installation process.

Kind regards
Steffen

--
[1] http://forge.typo3.org/issues/11378