[TYPO3-doc] A few DocBook questions

Philipp Gampe typo3.list at philippgampe.info
Sat Dec 18 01:00:29 CET 2010

Hi,
On Fri, 17 Dec 2010 19:58:57 +0100, Thomas Schraitle wrote:

> Your above data reminds me of reference material. So why not use
> refentry[1] for that? This makes it easier to group your different
> colums into different refsections. If you use refentry, you completely
> avoid the need to push your data into tables. Just another strange idea
> from me. ;-)

> [1] http://www.docbook.org/tdg5/en/html/refentry.html

Looks cool :)
It will just be a lot of work to do the initial transformation.

Would it be possible to generate two views then, e.g. a table link now
and a detail view like the php manual? (In this case I would even drop
all examples from "table" and use the single view to show longer
snippets).

Best regards
Phil