[TYPO3-doc] The word "amazing"...

Stefano Cecere scecere at krur.com
Wed Dec 8 22:11:55 CET 2010

On Wed, 08 Dec 2010 20:36:22 +0100, François Suter <fsu-lists at cobweb.ch>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
>> isn't there any version/last update date anywhere?
>
> With the new documentation template, such information will always appear
> in the "What's new" section.
>
> In this particular case, you will find there the following info:
>
> <quote>
> The current version is based on the TYPO3 Introduction Package for TYPO3
> version 4.4.
> </quote>
>
> It's true that it doesn't appear on the cover page, but we think people
> will get user to looking at the "What's new" section. What do you think?

hi Francois

i admit i did miss the what's new section! :)

ok then, but i see no reason for NOT putting a
version 1.0.0 (the same ext version the doc comes from) in the first page,
just under
Extension Key: doc_tut_quickstart

(say we'll do a 1.0.1 next month jsut to correct some mispelling?
wouldn't you like to know at glance which version of the manual you have
in your library?

   Stefano Cecere
   KRUR.com - creative culture