[TYPO3-doc] Screenshot rules and guidelines for Official Documentation

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Tue Aug 31 22:57:59 CEST 2010

Hi,

>> i do not have the font "Lucida Grande Regular" on my system. So we should
>> either define only "sans serif bold" or provide an open source font.
>
> Good point. What about Vera?
>
> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bitstream_Vera

I started updating the official documentation wiki with the relevant
information and then tried updating the reference screenshot I had made.
It turns out that due to its vertical alignment, Vera is not a good
candidate, as the numbers appear vertically off-center in the circle. I
then made a try with Arial, which is fairly standard and it fits very well.

Would that be an option for you? Is there Arial or some very close font
on Linux?