[TYPO3-doc] tsRef losing data?

François Suter fsu-lists at cobweb.ch
Tue Aug 31 09:56:36 CEST 2010

Hi Jigal,

> So I guess it will take some time before we have the 4.4 version of
> TSRef? It would be great to have the pending documentation included...

No, this is not related. As long as the mentioned project is not ready,
I will continue to publish OpenOffice versions.

The delayed update of TSref for 4.4 is entirely my fault. I had very
little during the summer to give attention to the core docs, but I still
plan to update TSref in the coming weeks.