[TYPO3-doc] Screenshots - Circles with numbers

Daniel Bruessler danielb at typo3.org
Tue Aug 24 13:26:15 CEST 2010

Hello,

now I've got an idea for a _workaround_ how we can solve the
numbers/lines/boxes problem.

The idea is:
- Every graphical program (if good or bad) allows to place an image on
top of the current one
- The second image can have an alpha layer / transparancy
- Gimp can load photoshop files
- Gimp is available for linux and windows

=> So we can create a photoshop-file, what contains all the needed elements:
- Numbers 1 ... 20
- Arrows with lines in 4 different directions and 2 different lengths
- Boxes in 10 different sizes

=> So it's possible to open the screenshot with Gimp, add the images on
it and save the result, ready.

What do you think about this?

Cheers!
Daniel