[TYPO3-doc] Tips for writing good documentation

Martin Holtz typo3 at martinholtz.de
Mon Aug 16 21:47:52 CEST 2010

Hi François,

>> The above article points to another resource:
>>
>> http://jacobian.org/writing/great-documentation/
>>
>> which I haven't read yet, but seems very interesting.
>
> I've read it now and there's some really good piece of advice there.
> Well worth reading.
i aggree.

For me personally is important:

- i need to just write and dont listen to my inner critic
- some documentation always trumps no documentation
- i need an editor :)
- "I’m personally instructing my readers" ("first, you’ll need to install
FooBar..."
- print out for editing

and get back to that articles if i did some more docs:)

thanks for pointing out that articles.

greetings,
martin
btw. do you know how to type "ç" on an german keyboard?

i found these letters:
@qΩłŁ€€¶®ŧŦ←¥↓↑→ıøØþÞ1¹¡²⅛³£¼¤½⅜¬⅝{⅞[™]±}°\¿
--
http://blog.martinholtz.de